Citrine, also known as the Light Maker crystal, has gorgeous sunshine and honey hues that harness the energy of light. The crystal healing properties of this stone are extremely beneficial for those searching to bring more happiness, positivity, success and confidence into their lives. When you connect to this light-filled energy you will feel the vibrations of the sun's energy emitting high frequencies that stimulate feelings of optimism and positivity.
With its connection to the Solar Plexus Chakra, this high vibe stone will clear blockages and allow positive, self-confident energy to fill your spirit. This crystal will provide warmth, comfort, spiritual growth, and increase satisfaction in life.
This stone is a great reminder to choose joy and happiness every day.
It’s the perfect crystal to help you see and get to the light at the end of the tunnel.
Manifesting with Citrine is a great choice for those who are focusing on manifesting wealth and abundance. Citrine is known to boost joy and optimism creating the perfect vibrational energy to motivate you to reach your goals. Infused with your positive energy, Citrine is a powerful tool for calling in abundance and wealth (whether it be material or not). And because it’s a part of the quartz family, the energies are even more amplified. Citrine isn’t called the “Success Stone” for nothing.
Because Citrine is a cleansing and recharging crystal it can help you to balance chemical imbalances within your body. The energy of Citrine releases negative energy, depression, fears, and phobias because it encourages self-expression and revitalization of the mind. Citrine can help those who are struggling with eye problems, diabetes, and bladder infections.
Zodiac Signs: Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra
Chakra: Solar Plexus, Sacral
- Citrine is derived from the French word Citron, meaning lemon.
- Many pieces of Citrine are actually the product of heat-treating Amethyst. This is a process undertaken by man to resemble the natural process of irradiation that occurs within the Earth.
- The largest producer of Citrine is Brazil.
- Natural Citrine is very rare, can by costly, and may look quite a but different than the Citrine we have all become accustomed to seeing on the market.
- When Amethyst and Citrine are found together in one stone, we give it a new name – Ametrine.